The tutorial for it can be found here.
Here is the inside:
The fabric is some Michael Miller that I had in my stash that I really love.
- I used 1/4 inch seam except for topstitching; for that I did about 1/8 of an inch
- It is much easier to sew on your velcro strips before you sew up the sides
- I used Heat n Bond Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing, but if I were to make this again, I think I would use something a little thicker and/or stronger
- To make the curve lay nice and flat, I cut little slits in it prior to turning
- I hate hand sewing, so I hot-glued my button on the front (purely decorative anyway)