Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finished Tag Blanket

I made another tag blanket today. This one I purchased as a kit from a local quilt store. I think it turned out really cute:
Since his nursery colors are blue and brown, one side is brown and the other blue... both are minky fabric. It is soooo soft, but is also a little harder to sew, as it tends to slide around a bit.

I sure hope baby Kael likes it!  I'm so excited that I finally get to see him in person on Saturday... his Momma and Daddy are coming to visit and I can't wait. We will be having everyone over to our house to swim, eat and celebrate all the birthdays etc. in the family this month.

I also finished up some art projects that I did that I will post about later. I am still working on the birthday gifts for my SIL Becky ... will finish those up tomorrow, as I have my sewing class on Friday. Hopefully the jacket I am making in my sewing class will be finished and I can show you pictures of it.

Have a great evening everyone.

2 comments :

becky said...

It's soooo cute! He's going to luv it!

Posy Linda said...

Sandy, that little minky blanket is perfect. Its a great size and the chocolate/blue color scheme is very cool.