Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Crayon Roll - Part Two

I decided to try another one of the crayon rolls tonight, and this one came out just right. The crayons fit in perfectly; not too tight, yet not too loose.




If you're interested in making one, the dimensions I used were 14.5 inches long X 5 inches, and I made each "pocket" for the crayons 7/8 of an inch wide (except of course the end ones to which I added 1/4 inch for seam allowance).

I found the cute dinosaur print in the remnant bin at Wally World.. I always check there, because I usually end up picking up some cute fabric for really cheap.
I've got some other projects to show you, but I'll wait until tomorrow for that! Have a good night everyone.

2 comments :

becky said...

I'm glad you found just the right dimensions! It's always a relief when things just work out!

Posy Linda said...

That dinosaur fabric is perfect. Love the bright colors.