Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Mantel ... and More

I decorated the house up for Halloween this week, and as promised, here are pictures of my mantel. You can click on the pictures for a closer view.




I made the "Boo to You" plate, as well as the Chevron frame with button pumpkin (it was inspired by THIS post). I also made the Trick or Treat blocks that are in the top shelf of the left bookcase, and the painted jar that is in the middle shelf of the right bookcase.


I started doing some Glass Etching, and here is one of my first projects. It's not really Halloween, but it filled up some space that needed filling!

This year I decided to also decorate our dining room table:



I made the table runner out of the leftover fabric from the Chevron Frame project - I added some black velvet pom pom trim I found at Hobby Lobby. The runner and tablescape were inspired by THIS post. 

I can't wait to start decorating for Fall, as I found out I have lots more Fall decorations than I do Halloween ones. 


4 comments :

Connie said...

You left a comment on my blog and wanted to know the names of the fonts for "All is calm"... sign, the 'all is' font is called Ecuyer Dax and the 'calm and bright' font is Janda Stylish Script.

Clipping said...

Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.

SNK Creation said...

Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it. Bridal Makeup Artists in Kolkata

Social Astrologer said...

This is so amazing. If you want to instagram followers to increase engagement and reach the target audience. Buy Instagram Followers India