The first one was a simple notebook cover that I made at the request of my sister. I bought some small 3 X 5 notebooks at Staples and made a cover for them. Here is hers:
It's in her favorite skull fabric... she has a whole set of things from me now in this fabric... tote bag, key chain, kleenex holder, zippered pouch and now this! Good thing I bought plenty of this fabric when I saw it!
I decided I needed one of these too, so here is mine:
I dressed it up with a little ribbon and a button .... think it turned out cute.
The next project I found here. When I saw this, I had one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments!
Believe it or not, these are made with aluminum dryer vent hose!! All you do is cut out your length of dryer hose, hot glue it together, then spray paint it orange. Then you add cinnamon sticks and a raffia bow. I plan on putting some of these outside for Halloween decorations.
That's it for now... I will have more stuff to show you later in the week, as I need to get back into "craft show mode." Have a good week.