Becky found a fabric she loved in my stash, so I made her a pillow using it:
I finally jumped on the bunting bandwagon... or pennants, or whatever you want to call them. I have seen them all over blogland and wasn't going to make any, but then I decided that I needed some color over the window in my craft room, but didn't want to put curtains there. Here is what I came up with:
I also made a couple of mug rugs. I am new to quilting, so these did not turn out as good as I would have liked, but I will keep trying!
Finally, I came across a pattern for an easy toddler pillowcase dress using 2 fat quarters of fabric. It was so easy to make, and you can whip one up in no time at all. The pattern can be found here.
I plan on making more of these, as I have lots of fat quarters in my stash!
Okay, off to do more sewing... have a fabulous day!