Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Best Zip Pouch You Will Ever Make

If you want to make a cute and EASY zippered pouch, look no further than Bethany's tutorial at Sweet Bee Buzzings for her Straight Sided Flat Bottomed Pouch. I made one the other day and it is so awesome I had to share it with you. I have since made another one, and have plans for about six more!

Here is the first one I made:



And here is the second one:


So proud that I matched up my seams:



I have used one of Bethany's tutorials before (you can find my post about it here) and once again, I was not disappointed. Her tutorials are always excellent, with great directions and photos to help you along the way.

If you want something different, she also has tutorials for a Boxy Pouch (I definitely want to try that one), a Front Zip Pouch, and a Double-Zip Wristlet.

Go make one, or a bunch of these - you won't be disappointed!




2 comments :

Unknown said...

It looks great and well done on those seams :)) love the fabric:))

Sandy said...

Thanks Patricia! I really appreciate your comments :)

I believe that fabric was a fat quarter that I probably picked up at Joanns or Hancock Fabrics.