Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Back on Track

Okay, enough with the Halloween decorating... for now, anyway (yes I still have some things I plan to do!) I have to finish up some things for the craft show, which is a week from this Sunday.  I'm working on some zipper pouches right now. I found some beautiful fabrics at the Sewing/Quilt show I went to a few weeks ago.


The above fabrics and zipper came from the booth that Melanie from Above All Fabric had. It was so nice to see all of her fabrics in person... and yes, I went a little crazy purchasing some.. ha ha!

From a different vendor, I purchased some fat quarters at around $1 apiece.



Gee, I seem to be in pink/green mode, right?  No fear, I picked out some other fabrics in different colors that I will be working on this afternoon.

I still need to make some more fabric baskets. I've got lots of Halloween and Thanksgiving ones done, but still need to do some Christmas ones. They finally got in some fat quarter bundles in Christmas fabric at Joanns, so those are next on my to-do list.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be creative!  :)

2 comments :

FlyAwayHome said...

I have chosen you to receive the Happy 101 Award... come check it out at

http://flyawayhome-4am.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-101-award.html

emilyc @ Sew Super Sweet said...

I think these are super fun and cute! I think they will do great at your show!

Thanks so much for the positive encouragement on my post at Sew Super Sweet, I appreciate the visit and I appreciate the support! Best of luck at your show! I am now following so I can hear how it turns out for you!