Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Look

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Among other things, I got a Sidewinder, a rolling Sewing Machine case, and the book "Stitch by Stitch" by Deborah Moebes for Christmas. I can't wait to use all three.

I decided to change the look of my blog; I hope it shows up okay! I found some neat backgrounds at thecutestblogontheblock.com.

I haven't done much sewing lately, although I really need to. Our niece had a baby boy named Evan on my hubby's birthday, Dec. 23, so I need to make some onesies, burp pads, etc. for her. I've gotten a onesie completed so far:


Right now I'm trying to clean and organize my house and put away all the Christmas decorations. It is taking longer than I thought .... I had one day where I was raring to go, and ever since then I just have not been motivated to do anything. Hopefully today I will at least get the Christmas tree taken down and some cleaning done.

Have a great week!

No comments :