Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Baby Stuff

It was cold and rainy out yesterday, so I spent the day inside sewing. I decided to spiff up the diaper burpcloths I showed you yesterday and added some ribbon to them:


I made some washcloths:



And I made my very first diaper/wipes case using the great tutorial I found here.




I have been wanting to make one of these for awhile now, but I never found a tutorial that I liked until I found this one of Christie's.  She includes pattern pieces for you to print and cut out, and gives great step-by-step instructions along with plenty of photos. Thank you Christie, I can't wait to make more of these!

I cut out my bib pieces last night, so I just have to sew that together. After that I will finish putting together the sweater I crocheted and then all of baby Evan's things will be done.

Next I will work on finishing my baby quilt and then maybe start on some UFO's and old projects that have been sitting around for awhile that need done. Oh, I also want to organize all my fabrics too... lots to do around here! 

2 comments :

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I love the fabric you chose--it really turned out great, Sandy! Thank you for sharing with me!

Crafty Housewife said...

I just love all your items! I have 3 boys, one of which is a newborn! Such a cute blog, I am a new follower!