Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Made a Bapron

Yes, you read that right... a bapron!  It is a baby apron and I found it at Jess's blog here. She has a great step-by-step tutorial, along with a pattern that you can print out and use!

Here is what it looks like:


I just used some fabric from my stash to make this to try it out, but I will definitely be making more. It was quick and easy to do, and turns out really cute.

Here is the reverse side:




You really should check out Jess's blog, if for no other reason than to see the photos of her adorable baby Charlotte! She also has TONS of free tutorials ... if you have a little girl to sew for, you will love them!

2 comments :

Nancy said...

Sandy, this is adorable. What a great gift it would make.

Anonymous said...

Great job Sandy! It is a fun pattern, works well for messy toddlers too.