Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Merry Christmas to Me!!

I got my Christmas present tonight ..... yay, I am so excited!! I know, it's just a tad bit early, huh? Mr. S. and I decided we didn't want to wait that long to get our "big" gifts to each other, so he got a new gun and I got a new sewing machine:


I can't wait to start using it. It has all kinds of stitches, as well as monogramming and lots of quilting accessories. I have been wanting to try quilting, and now I can!

I think all of my sewing is contagious ... my sister has asked if she can have my old machine! I am happy to let her have it, and I hope she enjoys it as much as I have.

If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I'll be busy sewing!  LOL   Have a great week everyone.

3 comments :

chris said...

What a fun "gift"! My sewing machine is one of my most cherished possessions. :)

becky said...

I thought I heard Santa's sleigh over the house the other night! Just think of the things you will crank out now!

Doris Sturm said...

Wow! Merry early Christmas! What a fantabulous gift! Have fun experimenting!