Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More Craft Room Organization

I recently organized our den/craft room and was so pleased with the results.

Yesterday I decided to take it one step further and label all of my assorted bins and boxes. I don't have a label maker, and didn't want to buy one just for one project.  I found some stick-on letters in the scrapbooking section at Jo-Ann's and used those instead:



They didn't stick so well on the plastic bins, so I put a piece of double-stick tape on it first, then put the letters on the tape... worked like a charm. The added bonus is that if I ever change the contents of the bin, it will be easy to re-do the label.

It's so nice knowing I can easily find what I need at a glance.  Now if only the rest of my house could be this organized!  Oh well, that's a project for another day...... today I must sew!!!!

3 comments :

glor said...

Love how the organizing is coming along! Looks great. I'm about 1,000 steps behind you but I'm trying.

becky said...

I will not open my mouth! You know I luv u! Really...your room looks great, when everything is easlily accessable(did I spell that right?) it makes you want to be more creative! Keep the great ideas comin'!

Bellevue Fan Repairs said...

Hi grreat reading your post