Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Check out this Site

I came across this website today and wanted to share it with you, my fellow sewists. It is part of the Riley Blake website, and it is called Cutting Corners College. You can find it here. It offers great tutorials in the following categories:

Accessories
Apparel
Home Decor
Sewing Basics
Quilts

There are step-by-step tutorials for each project. I have already found a few things I want to make, like this:


And this market bag:



Or check out this cute Trick or Treat Table Runner:



I have a bunch of leftover Halloween fabric from last year that would work great for this project.

This site is definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a new sewing project.


(Note: All images are from the Riley Blake Cutting Corners College website)

No comments :